ESPN NFL Team

Monday, March 2, 2009

quick post before work

so this is just a short post to tell everyone and their dog to repent now! I'm engaged and we told my family and they didn't flip like i thought they would! AHHHH!!!! It's a sign of the Apocalypse!

But yeah so I'm engaged. Before you ask. he hasn't done the whole down on one knee thing. that should happen this week sometime after we go pick up the ring and then I'll post all about that... at some point in time.

and we told my parents. although they are sad that they can't come in the temple with me and be there they respect that this is what i want. it went much better than expected. I'll keep updates on that too.

yeah so there ya go

2 comments:

Annie said...

Woo Hoo!! I'll start repenting now!! Congratulations!! I'm WAY super excited for you. You deserve to be this happy :) Congrats!

lindylou said...

Yay Mindi!! That's awesome! Congrats lady! And to the thought that your parents shocked you and didn't flip- yeah, my parents are pulling stuff like that all the time. Like you totally think the answer to "can you watch the kids for half a day while I get a breather?" is going to be "over my dead body. I think I have to wash the dog that day (even though you know they don't OWN a dog)" and they come back with a "we'd LOVE to!". Really screws me up. HAHAHA I'm super excited for you and so happy that you stuck to your decision about the temple. You're totally awesome! And your blog is hilarious, by the way. :)