ESPN NFL Team

Friday, February 6, 2009

A7x concert. (I know I'm way late)


So I just realized that I haven't posted about the a7x concert yet (I prolly forgot cuz I don't have any pictures) But here goes.


This time instead of having a big group of friends to meet out there and all that it was just Andy and I. We got there about 530 and they opened up the doors at 6. I got us seats for this one cuz they were the same price and I'm not all about mosh pits anymore. so we had seat and were just watching everyone file in. Then my friend Elizabeth came in and she had GA-aka the mosh pits- so I walked down and talked to her for a minute. Then the concert started.


The first band was Saving Abel. They weren't great. weren't bad. but weren't that great either. I only knew one song by them(addicted) and not even really well. Yeah. not a whole lot on them.


The papa roach came out. I love Love LOVE papa roach! And they put on a great show! They did some of their earlier stuff (blood brothers, last resort, broken home) an some newer stuff (getting away with murder, scars) and Jacoby Shaddix-the lead singer- was out and wandering about the crowds and up in the seats and stuff. it was awesome! at one point He was like honestly maybe 12 rows away from us! awesome!


Then A7x came out! which was slightly disappointing! Cuz I thought they were headlining. Turns out they were co headlining with buck cherry. ugh.


But they put on an awesome show. They did some of all their stuff. unholy confessions, bat country, almost easy. all the popular stuff. It was good. Then we left cuz... yeah.. buckcherry? no


The coolest past of the whole thing was that slc was the kick off for the whole tour! yay! yeah. haha and I only got one pic from the concert that my friend Elizabeth took. so here it is
Ok well blogger hates me so it's going to have to stay at the top. but yeah there ya go


No comments: