ESPN NFL Team

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Waiting for my Cd's to import to itunes.

Yeah. So I'm reimporting all my cd's to my itunes again. But this time Itunes is on an external drive. so as long as that doesn't give out I shouldn't have to do this again for a while. While I wait I think I'll blog a little.

It's the day after Christmas here. well I guess technically 2 days after since it's 12:46 am but whatev. Christmas was interesting. I got to see my buddy Daniel and his Wife Katelyn and their adorable son Cayden(age 2)for the first time since Daniel moved to days. I hung out with them for a couple hours then it was off to family obligations for both of us. This is the second year I've done Christmas with two families. Things usually work out pretty good cuz my Family does things on Cristmas eve and his family does their stuff on Christmas day. We went to my uncles house Christmas eve and had ham and chips and salad and brownies and such then we did gifts and we got a bunch of cool stuff. I got a pair of jeans a slider maker (yay!) and my personal favorite a pooping squirrel candy dispenser! Double yay!!! My cousins were there which is always a toss up cuz thier parents are divorced and we got to play wii and hang out and just have a good time. We left around midnight or 12:30 and came home. Then we got up about 9 am (ugh)and went to Andy's parents house to do their thing. Which was super fun. All four of Andy's siblings were there as well as Andy's brother Jim's wif e Amanda (who I love. She is so freakishly funny)and their two kids Clayton (age 3) and Lexi( or Alexis age 1). They were so fun. I love watching little kids on Christmas. So much fun. Even Andy's 9 year old sister Kaycee was fun to watch for a while. Until she went a little overboard. Then it was annoying. Then we went to my Grandma Sparkes house and saw my family. My grandma is 91 years old so I made it a point to go see her. We aren't sure how much longer she'll be with us (although she's still going strong.) but She's just as much fun as a little kid. Like all the time. Then we went to my Cousin Todd's house and got to see them. Because of the age gap between my mom and her sister Todd's kids are closer to my age then he is but I like Todd and his wife Michelle. They are super nice and everything. Then we went to Danny Schroders house to see Megan and her new son Hunter(and her husband and other son Braxton). But they weren't there. But Laurie and Danny and Mike Hensley and his girlfriend whose name I can't remeber right now... oops... were all there and it was fun seeing them. then Ellie came over to our apt and hung out while my parents delivered some plates and visited some other friends. Then today we went to Andy's Family party. I'll admit I wasn't too keen on the idea of a party the day after Christmas (I believe my exact words were you've got to be kidding. Whose Idea was this?) but it wasn't too bad. I got to talk with Erin and Amanda and Lyndsay (andy's cousin Cody's girlfriend) And andy got to see Cody and they've started to patch things up. which is good. I hope. and stuff. It wasn't too bad. All in all it was pretty good. I will say tho that after 3 days of ham (which I've never been too keen on anyway. all pig parts should be made into super crispy and super delicious bacon in my opinion) I am so done with ham for the year. Maybe next year if I beg and plead someone will make a turkey for Christmas. Hell I'd settle for pizza with ham on it. But Whatevs. no more ham in this house (except lunchmeat ham) for a few months. or years. Anywho I think I'm done importing cd's for the night so I'll catch up more tomorrow after the game when I get back to doing this (I'm hoping by next weekend to be done and able to hook my ipod up and not lose too much) Cross your fingers for me. If we don't win against Philly tomorrow We are out of the wild card and my hopes of finishing this season with a double digit wins is out the door. Please Please win Broncos. It could be my own personal Christmas miracle.

No comments: