ESPN NFL Team

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sunflower Seeds.

Just a random musing from work today.

I was eating sunflower seeds today(I've picked that habit back up again) and I realized they are kinda like life. It doesn't seem to matter how many delicious salty perfectly cooked ones you find there will always be one that is burned or rotten or just yucky. And when you find that one yucky one you focus on that one. at least I do. That is like my life. Almost everything can be going just fine and then all of a sudden something with the house does go thru as fast as I would like it too or my ipod gets dropped in the toilet and stops working and I let it ruin my whold day. Just like I let that one yucky seed ruin a whole bag of perfectly good ones. Just an observation I made while sitting in silence at work cuz my ipod wasn't working.

1 comment:

Charla the Great said...

Dear Myndi, Stop.
Please blog more. Stop.
And post pictures of your house. Stop.
And post pictures of your dog. Stop.
Sincerely yours, Stop.

Charla. Stop.