ESPN NFL Team

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Im back

as requested a few months agoin a comment telegraph ( thanks Charla) I am going to post another blog. also I am done with my homework and have a few hours until andy gets home so I will revert back to blogging and try and catch up.

Number one. We got the house and a dog. We're still not unpacked (I hope to have it done by the time darcy gets back next december)Im not even close to good at blogging so if you want to see a picture of the dog you'll have to get on facebook when I get around to posting them( sorry charla.) Its a whole new step in my life. I love having a house. it took some getting used to but I finally feel like this is my home. I still think its haunted but its getting less creepy. Ive settled down in marrage life and I think that is a big reason I have grown to love this place. But on the flip side I sometimes feel traped. I now have responsibilities. Everyone has been telling me lately that I am so lucky to have a house at 21. But I worked my whole life for this. I didn't buy a car til I was 18 and I bought a cheap used one (that i love.) with no extras and paid it off and plan to have it til it dies or I have too many kids to fit in a tercel (2). I didn't get a credit card til last year and even then its a very small amount. I have worked hard to keep my credit good and worked even harder to build andys back up. I had a fire lit under my ass from day one and worked hard to get into a better job and have been working hard ever since to keep trying to move up. I have earned this house. I feel like when people attribute it to luck and good timing they are minimizing the work I put in my whole life to getting this house. Luck and good timing did have something to do with it but really it was my hard headedness and God's help that got us into this house.

I got the cutest dog on the planet. Her name is Mesha and she is so-o cute! She's about 6 years old and we got her from pets mart. We went into petsmart and they had all these cages lined up. She was in the last one and I turned the corner and fell in love. She was so cute and scared. We bought her and took her home. she was skittish and hard to control at first but now she is an irreversable part of the family. The cat has even adjusted. they aren't friends but the cat will move around and be near the dog and the dog doesn't try and eat the cat. She is half blue healer and half brittney. She is the dog of my dreams. When she wags her tail it goes in a circle like a helicopter and she always has a stuffed toy in her mouth. She stands at the door when we leave and is sometimes still there when we get back. just waiting. Shes good about having her ears pulled or rough housing. Its so nice and cute. I love her so much and she is my dog. for the first time in my life I have a dog that is mine. no one can tell me how to raise her or discipline her.

thats all for now cuz I am super tired. I have a feeling I will be back shortly tho

2 comments:

Charla the Great said...

I'm glad you posted. It's nice to have an update. Our dogs need to play together sometime. Fridays and Saturdays work? Let's plan a date so we can reserve it!

Myndi said...

deal. I lose my fridays off soon. but saturdays are always good. and some sundays.... my life is as follows. tues/thurs class from 1030-1145 but I hav3 to add 25 minutes to each end to walk to and from the smiths parking lot where my car usually is. then a nap then work from 230-1 am. fridays saturdays sunday. I sit home or do errands and fume about how I'm being screwed outta my job and sent back to my old satans anus of a job. lol after oct 10th that will change slightly... so you let me know when is good and I will make it work.