ESPN NFL Team

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I done stole this from Tara...again

Haha I'm a sucker for tags/surveys etc., what can I say. This one seems to be a movie tag with you listing your favorite movie what starts with that letter. And much like Tara I also am a Cenophile-tho I dunno if Tara has ever or would ever use that term- so many of mine have 4,5 or 10 answers! lol I dunno about ten but... OK here goes:






  • A-American History X-great movie I think everyone should prolly see this one once even tho it's kinda hard to sit thru-Apacolypto, A scanner Darkly, American Pie one thru three, Austin Powers one thru three,Alpha Dog

  • B- Billy Madison (best Adam Sandler Movie Ever!)-I'll steal that one Batman Begins,Blades of Glory, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, Butterfly Effect
  • C- Crash, Cars, Charlie Bartlett

  • D-Dark knight, Disturbia, Deuces Wild, Dangerous Lives of Alter boys,

  • E-Eagle Eye, Eight Mile

  • F-Fight Club, 1408,

  • G- The Guardian, Get smart, Golden Compass Goonies

  • H-Hairspray, Hamlet 2, Harold and Kumar one and two, Half baked,

  • I- I Am Legend, the Italian Job, Idiocracy, Imaginationland

  • J-Juno, Jarhead,John Q

  • K- Kung Fu Panda

  • L-Live free or Die Trying, Lord of War, Lords of Dogtown

  • M-, Mean Girls, Mama Mia, Matrix one and three, Meet the Spartans, Mad money, Mr. Brooks, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

  • N-Newsies, Nightmare before Christmas, Never Back Down

  • O- Orange County, Office Space

  • P- Pineapple Express, The Producers, Pan's Labryinth(the secret of where I got my blog name is out) The Prestige
  • Q- Quantum of Solace

  • R-Rent,Role Models,Requiem for a Dream,Road trip, Robin Hood: Men in Tights!

  • S-Sweeney Todd: the Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Superbad, Stoploss, Step up one and two, Scary movies one two and three, Step Brothers, South park: bigger longer uncut,Starship troopers, SLC Punk, Saints and Soldiers, Singles ward,Shooter

  • T- Tommy Boy, Ten things I hate about you, Twenty-one, Team America:world police, Traffic,310 to Yuma

  • U-United States of Leland, United 93

  • V-Vantage Point,View From The Top,V for Vendetta, Vertical Limit

  • W- What Happens In Vegas, Wanted,

  • X- X-men one thru three

  • Y-Young Frankenstein,

  • Z-Zoolander, Zack And Miri

That was pretty hard. Once you found one it made you think of another and another and another.. lol ok well there ya go. anyone who wants it can steal it

No comments: