ESPN NFL Team

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

insomnia

No matter how tired I am in class when I get home I am horribly awake so I stay that way til about 130. The good news? Malcolm in the middle plays on CW30 at 1 am. the bad news? at 7 when my alarm goes off. I'm freakin tired and grumpy. So i am going to blog about everything til either A) I get tired or B) Malcolm comes on

First: work.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I mean Granted I'm still in training and I haven't had that pissed off guy that threatens my life cuz I won't give him 5 free iphones but when they told me there were like 29 different computer programs that you use like every day I got a little nervous but so far I am retaining the info pretty well and able to use about 5 systems. and my years at Wendy's have taught me how to up sell so as long as I can keep my temper in check(I'm taking bets on this... I have everything form 5 minutes after I get a call to never getting fired if you would like to place one.. you have til the 21st on midnight)I think I'll do OK.

Speaking of keeping my temper in check. I'm learning about that this week. The girl I sit next to in class for this week is the most negative person I I have ever met! Emo/goth kids are more positive than this lady She complains about everything and acts like we should all care that her boyfriend is in jail leaving her to fend for herself and her two kids. She sits in class doing her make up and texting and drawing and then will wait til it's free time to independently work on what we've just discussed then she will bug me until I show her. This is how it usually goes:

Instructor: Ok class. You have ten minutes to work on adding a group feature and an individual feature

Girl who shall not be names (GWSNBN): *grabs my arm* wait what? I'm so lost and stupid. I'm just so tired cuz my boyfriend's in jail and my kid is sick and blah blah blah

Me:*mutters under breath* maybe if you payed attention...

G: What?

M: nothing.. get into the billing system...

G: what? csp? is it this *clicks on calculator*

M: *mutters* oh my.. *to other girl next to me* Hey Kristy since you've worked here before can you show [GWSNBN] how to do this so I can learn this too *whispers* and cuz you are more patient than I am

K: sure *moves over*

then this girl talks during the whole thing. asking questions that either a) have already been asked.. twice. b) have nothing to do with what we are discussing (IE we are discussing the billing system GWSNBN will ask about text messaging plans) or c) are just random comments about her life that have no relevance whatsoever... I can't freakin hear with her and when we partner up and I get stuck with her nothing gets done and I end up pulling something out of my ass to cover the fact that she wouldn't do anything but complain and mope and get so lost in the computer that the simplest thing-go to the at&t website- is like asking her to calculate the trajectory of this space probe.. in Latin. Grr.


Next item to calm down: My wonderful boyfriend.

As pissed off as I have been in the past few weeks with him and his gaming "habits" (IE addictions. I feel like i need a wow-anon for him.. Darcy I think I just found the name ;) woot for sleep deprivation! ) When I'm with him all that goes away.. unless he's on the game with his headphones in ignoring me then I feel like I'm on a date with Casper and I start to get ticked.. but again "nother post entirely But he's put up with the greenwell side of the family and is now getting ready to face the rigby/sparkes/like 45 other names (aka my mom's side) side of the family which are a crazy bunch of mofos and he allows me to blow up his inbox venting and come over when I am so crazy and depressed and pissed and a whole plethora of emotions and just let me vent or deal or whatev and be there. This is one of the many reasons I love him and put up with this wow addiction...

Yeah so now Malcolm is on so I'm outtie.. night ya'll

No comments: