ESPN NFL Team

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I don't really have a good title for this...

Yesterday was.. I dunno..

I'd gotten in about 6 am Saturday morning cuz I stayed out with some people from teleperformance to watch them get smashed. so I came in and went to sleep for a minute. Then about 830 or 9 my mom came in and asked if I wanted to to go to breakfast with her and my dad. I don't know why she asks my answer is always the same. always. no. because
A) it's too damn early
B) I'm almost always fighting with my dad or on a neutral ground but I still would rather stay away to minimize the chances of starting said fight back up and
C) The two of them act like 17 year olds.. all the time. It drives me up the wall. If I so much as hold Andy's hand I get lectured but they get to make out all the time. no. it pisses me off cuz I don't wanna see that and it always happens.
So I waited for them to leave then got up, showered, did all my computer stuff I was going to do and then went back to sleep. Then my alarm went off at 2 pm so I could get up and go to Andy's family party with him. As I was leaving my dad spoke the first words he'd said to me in 3 days which was "it'll freeze tonight, drive safely" which isn't much but it's more than I have been getting and it means he respects my decision to stop putting forth effort. well at least acknowledges it.

So I went to Andy's family thing. Which was really fun. It was his mom's side of the family and there were like cute little kids running all over and i got to meet all kinds of his relatives.. some were awesome. some were... interesting.. but it was fun. Then we decided that that was enough family time for a while so we decided to go see the day the earth stood still. Which was also interesting. But I really liked it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a movie to go see. It's got some cool special effects and although I don't much care for Jennifer connely-I did love her in requiem for a dream, but I just love that movie-I love Keanu Reeves and Will Smiths little boy-Jaden- is such a good actor. And so cute!

After the movie got over-it was almost midnight-we had to go up to walmart and get some milk and stuff for Andy's family then we went back to his house and sat in the car talking until like 2 am when we decided to go to the bk lounge and get chicken wraps and cheesy tots. (and because even tho he won't admit it he wanted to listen to the rest of my Broadway/disco music ;) ).. well he wanted food. I just didn't want to go home. Then we went back to his house and stood talking until like almost 4. Then I came home.

WARNING: this next part contains a paragraph so cheesy a Kraft box couldn't handle it and so much sap that it puts a maple tree to shame ;) you have been warned

It was so weird. I've never been able to really talk to anyone like him. And I love being held by him. I'm not usually all about being all touchy feely. but I feel so safe with him. like nothing could ever hurt me. I can be feeling so horrible and not care about anything and 2 hours with him makes life worth living again(IE last Thursday) He can make me feel like things I constantly beat myself up for don't matter anymore, and he never allows me to make jokes at my own expense. I dunno what I did to deserve him but I should do more of it.

anywho yeah. that's pretty much it

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm so happy you're so happy!