ESPN NFL Team

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This counts as typing practice, right?

I HATE KEYBOARDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K got that out of my system. I Cannot pass keyboarding if my life depended on it. I pretty much hate it. its a stupid pointless class cuz in the real world there is this key called backspace that you can use as much as you would like. I've used it like 30 times in the last sentence alone. But I got out what I wanted to say and I didn't look. BAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! and why the hell do I need keyboarding anyway? accounting. numbers not typing. bah!

on a completely unrelated note I learned a valuable lesson last night that I will now impart to you:

One should never eat 50 something(the number varies from text to text last night.. so I'm not entirely sure how many I had. Somewhere between 54-58) pixy stix and 40 ozs of dew at 10 at night-or prolly at any one time-regardless of how tired one may be. Especially if one expects to go home and go to sleep. It doesn't happen. One will end up jumping on one's bed until almost 3 am and sending horribly random texts to ones favorite nerd. (sorry babe) Just saying... it's not a good idea prolly.

and another completely unrelated note. I need to figure out my new years resolutions here is what I'm thinking of doing.:

  • Cut back to one dew a day. this one will prolly win and then I'll break it halfway thru the year cuz that's how I roll.
  • Move out. This one will happen by November it's not really a resolution, more like a new years promise.
  • Get an IRS job. this one had better be a new years promise or I start stabbing eyes. I was good at my job and I jumped thru every hoop they've asked. I now have 6 perfect score sitting in the bank. I had better get an email right quick about my job or the eyes will have it(it being a fork stabbed into them) haha pun.
  • scripture study. I've gotten really bad about that.. ideally I'd like to have it every day, but three times a week would be better than I'm getting right now.

so there is part of my starting list. I'll weed it out to like 4 or 5 in the next 2 weeks but if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know.

No comments: