ESPN NFL Team

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh how I hate school.(mild-moderate cursage)

K so I'm feeling amazingly useless right now. I go to school most days and work for most of the time and yet I feel like I'm swimming against the current. I'm stuck in freakin keyboarding cuz I can't type 40 wpm with that damn blinder on and I lost my english book for a while so back when I had Dr. Mann as an instructor/advisor I was doing about a chapter a week in English.. now that I have Lynn Davis I have been stuck on chapter 6 (possessive pronouns) for 5 weeks... Grr. It kinda makes me rethink this whole tech college thing... add on the fact that I don't get home until midnight and I usually can't fall asleep until about 130 or 2 and then I have to get back up at 7 to go to school til 10 then back home to sleep til noon then I get up and do like one thing then I have to go to work until midnight I can't get anything done during the day either. I feel like my whole day is wasted. in some ways I think it'll be easier in a few weeks when I go live and my whole day is lumped together. School til 10 the work from 1130 to 8 ish, then I can go home and crash. but I still won't get any time to see Andy, not that that'll change much.. Stupid wow til 5 am.... but that's a whole nother post entirely... adn when there are freaking 20 other computers in the room and only 3 of them in use, and the three of us are spread out, why in the hell would you come sit right next to me? go pick another computer. I don't care if it is your favorite. get here earlier or pick another computer. I'm not moving when I'm half done with my lesson and I hate having your crap all over my desk space and having you ask 87 questions so Lynn comes over and stands right behind me and makes it impossible to work or goof off or even sit comfortably cuz my chair has to be pushed in to the max! Pick a new damn spot or I'll have to resort to beig an ass so you'l go away! sorry I'm grumpy and frustrated with school today.. yeah that's pretty much it

1 comment:

Annie said...

Myndi, I like your blog. It's respectfully raw.