ESPN NFL Team

Saturday, December 20, 2008

insomiatic.. is that a real word?

I can't sleep. again. So my solution again? blogging. lol I never thought I would like blogging as much as I do. Thanks Annie!

So I hit the floor Monday. This means that I will be out job hunting again on Tuesday. lol but no all things considered I'm still really nervous. I can't remember how to even do the simplest of things. So here's hoping I get an IRS job between now and then(it won't happen) or that I make it thru monday without freaking out or dying or getting fired

I get to go down to SLC with my favorite guy tomorrow... I think. I'm much excited. I also get to try and get my mom out of the house so I can put together my parents Christmas gift. I'll blog about what it is after Christmas to preserve the secret ;)

Speaking of Christmas, it'll be interesting this year. I am apparently going over to Andy's and spending a good chunk of the day with his family. They have like totally adopted me. Which makes things easier, except that you know I haven't told my family yet that I will be gone a chunk of the day. It's not like we do anything, get up open presents, then watch 8 hours of a Christmas story or go visit relatives that I don't even think are related to me they are so distantly related. But still... I dunno. It'll be an interesting day.

Yeah. I'm kinda hopped up on dew and pixy stix so this blog is random and short. But I'm going to go roll around in the snow and then hopefully get to sleep. yeah the end

No comments: