ESPN NFL Team

Friday, December 5, 2008

No one must die.. just yet

SO I finally heard back from the IRS. I have a fingerprinting session on Wednesday. For any of you who don't know this is a big deal for me for a few reasons:

  1. I hate my job as a customer service rep. I hate having to be nice to angry stupid people and having to work weekends and all that jazz
  2. I miss my old job so much it hurts. physically hurts. I imagine this is what truly getting your heart broken would be like.
  3. I miss the pay.. and the people. and the job security, and the insurance, and the ability it would give me to move out.. like right quick

I got 6 100 scores(it's out of 100) and the two they called me for fingerprinting for is a gs03 perm and a gs04 perm. what this means is that if and when I get called in I am in. No more furlough. And if I could get the gs04 again I'd be making about what I was making when I left. but with a union and insurance and all that fun stuff that I wasn't getting with IAP before. The other plus is that if the IRS were to outsource the files or whatev again it isn't a you just lost your job. once you are in unless you really f**k up or leave of your own free will you are in. They will just move you to a new department. I'm really hoping to get this job back. I'm sure I'll blog about it after every step

Next point. WTF happened with Verizon about an hour ago? did anyone Else's service just go out for about half an hour? yeah.. I dunno.. it was annoying

lol anywho.. I'm getting kicked off the damn computer cuz my stupid father is a selfish prick who can't seem to get that I work swings now.. that means I'm up until about 2 or later and i want to be on the computer when I get home cuz I never have time anytime else but no he confines me to my room cuz he has to sleep on the couch! GRR! This is why I'm moving out asap. anywho peace

No comments: