ESPN NFL Team

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

stream of consciencness

For anyone what hasn't taken Mrs. Isaccs ap lit course-prolly everyone reading this. all three of you- stream of consciencness means that the writer tries to capture how thoughts happen on paper. Most of my posts are similar to this concept. And this one will be no different. But I don't really have a good title for it and it sounds deep.

I pretty much hate waking up to find that it is negative degrees and has been snowing all night. I pretty much hate snow unless it is a warm day and I am skiing on it. Pretty much. People forget how to drive in snow. I kid you not one truck was barreling down the road at 65 mph right down the middle when I went to work yesterday. um if it's snowing speed limits are still enforced-the speed around my house is 30-40 mph depending where you are at- and two cars still need to fit on the road. everyone doesn't move for you. Or you get those other people that only go 15 mph. EVERYWHERE! um. We're on the freeway and I'm in first gear? I don't think so. I'm all about slowing down and being a little more aware and stuff but that is a little ridiculous.
Also it means I'm confined to this house and my dad is also confined to his house.(For the record they are the same house. but I don't really feel a claim here anymore other than it's the place I live until I get an IRS job, married, or Nov.) Which usually ends in me getting an ass load of chores, or him asking me stupid things like "can you help me shop for your mom?" Um. No. I don't know her sizes and I have the fashion sense of a bear. (And that may insult the bear.) hello. I wear a black tee shirt, converse, and jeans every single day of my life. Also I'm still not all about going anywhere with you. Why don't you ask Ellie the "fashionista"? I'm sure she would be a much better fit than me. What a stupid question.
I'm hoping it stops snowing and it all goes away before Saturday. I am so Excited to go down to temple square with Andy. And I am not getting the lecture about driving in snow yet again-I've gotten it twice this year already. And the infamous 'call us when you get there' Forget that. 20. Grew up in Utah. And the last time I called to tell you I was where I said I was going to be because I was trying to be nice this is how the phone was answered "Whats wrong? you crashed right? oh god where are you?" yeah. You think I'm joking. So I'm not dealing with that anymore. Again. 20. Driving for 4 years by myself and about 8 on top of that not by myself. I know what I'm doing. And short of a giant blizzard or whatev I'm going down to the SLC with Andy.

And there you have it. My thoughts for the past 15 minutes. I am pretty bored.

No comments: