ESPN NFL Team

Sunday, December 14, 2008

List of shows I wish to see before I die

This one is mostly just for my own personal gain. but if anyone hears anything on them and wants to let me know that'd be cool too:

  1. Spring Awakening. The more I find on this the more I want to see it. But this is one that will never make it into Utah I'm sure But I'm hoping it'll make it's way into Las Vegas and I can get out there to see it
  2. Avenue Q. again. never coming to Utah. and already left Vegas. but one day...
  3. Wicked. Yeah. This one will be in Utah. But no more tickets. awe damn. again someday...or like i was telling Tara, I'll just jump someone as they head in and take their tickets.. not really but...
  4. Spamalot. Again I missed it when it came last year.
  5. Young Frankenstein. Best Mel Brooks movie. Ever. As a musical? almost orgasmic.(Sorry for my liberal language. I'm listening to spring awakening and that's the best way to describe it) But it closes in Jan of 2009. Dunno if I'll ever get to see it
  6. Naked boys:singing. Morbid Curiosity. with a name like that... come one
  7. Eqqus. Anytime something is full of controversy I want to see it. I had no intention of ever seeing the golden compass but when there was so much stuff about it I had to go see it-good movie btw not worth the controversy- same with prop 8. I really didn't have a stand on it til everyone else did.(also see the first two shows I want to see.. yeah) But aside from that it sounds like an intriguing show. Psychological straight play about a 17 year old that stabs houses in the eye with and ice pick?
  8. My first time. Again. Just kinda a morbid curiosity. Straight play about peoples first sexual experiences?
  9. Prayer for my enemy. Sounds like something I would want to see. Kinda sounds like stoploss which is one of my favorite movies unfortunately it ends on DEC 21,2008. so i dunno if it'll come off or I'll just have to live with never seeing it

I'll list more when i think of them. But that is kinda a comprehensive list... someday

No comments: