ESPN NFL Team

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AIDA!!! GO SEE THIS SHOW!!! WHY ARE YOU SITTING THERE READING THIS?! GO SEE IT!!!!!

Last night I had the chance to go see Aida at the Terrace Plaza Playhouse... Oh. My. Gosh!!!! AMAZING!!! Easily one of the best plays I have ever seen and the production was amazing! they pulled out all the stops on this one! The girl playing Aida-Sami- I found out is only just barely 18! I woulda never in a million years guessed that! she plays the part so well and so convincingly I was crying more than once. All the leads were amazing! I've never really seen Ashley Schmit in anything other than the comedy relief role-which she is in this show too but she also gets some powerful emotions too. She is perfect as Amneris! The guy they had playing Radames-Parker- was both very attractive and excelent! it was so amazing! Go see it!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Yay! Come see it!s