ESPN NFL Team

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

venting my worries.. again..

so Friday is Halloween.. Andy and I got invited to his friends house for a party.. which is cool.. except these people are Partiers! I know they'll have alcohol and weed and prolly various other things that violate the word of wisdom there. Again which is fine.. I can't condemn anyone else's choice to have that around or use it... that would be hypocritical. but I'm also really worried... I dunno if I'm strong enough to resist..especially if Andy doesn't.. and it kinda doesn't sound like he is planning on it. I'm not going to stop him from making that choice. he's a big boy... but I really wish he wouldn't do it.. or treat it like it's no big deal.. I really do love him.. but this him.. I really don't ever wanna see him like he was when I first met him... I don't like inebriated Andy... I just don't.. I dunno.. this is me worrying about things that aren't really in my control...and rambling cuz I need to ramble...

No comments: