ESPN NFL Team

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More about school

So I realize I've already posted about school...I don't really care all that much I'm posting more cuz it's uber cool. I finished 80 credit hours of Computer Lit in 36 real hours! that's a whole class in a little over a week (cuz I have a little bit of business english every day so like 4.5 hours of computer lit and 1.5hours of business english a day) yeah it's pretty much awesome!! I've got some finishing up/cleaning stuff to do tomorrow then I take my final prolly thursday then I am done Done DONE!!!!!! Haha it's freaking awesome... if the stupid state would just give me the unemployment I deserve I could be done Done DONE with school in like 3-5 months at this rate...but alas they will not... but yeah it's awesome

No comments: