ESPN NFL Team

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things are changing again

So I just got a job. I'm now officially a customer service rep for at&t thru teleperformance. ugh. I dunno how I feel about that.. my friend becca loved it there. LOVED IT. But I got a few weeks til I can start (the 17th) then I have 8 weeks of training and with any luck the IRS will have come thru by then so I don't ever have to get on the phones but we'll see what happens.. they sounded really willing to work with my school schedule so that'll keep me pretty close to on the same schedule as Andy which is good.. we'll see

Speaking of Andy... I sure hope he hasn't found out about this/ reads it....I think I freaking love him. Yesterday was by far one of the worst days in a long time (I realize I keep saying that.. but they keep getting worse beyond all odds). I went form so happy and elated that I got a 97% on my English test I had a job interview for today and I was going to take Andy to institute and then we were going to go see sexdrive or something.. it was a great day.. and then I got home. and the shit hit the fan. my dad was home and started in on emailing the IRS and it pissed me off cuz he won't let up about it and it's just annoying and I had had a particularly frustrating day in keyboarding and I was just on edge and yeah so I got all pissed and my dad then started in on how negative I was being and then he left and then my mom called and I exploded on her and then my dad found out and he came home and took my car keys(which he has no legal right to do.. but that's another story) and yelled at me about exploding on other people(again he has no right or room to talk.. he does it too all of us all the time) and called and cancelled my car insurance right then and there and basically told me I was the biggest burden and cause of most of the problems this family has had in the last 5 years and then left. so I went from a good manic(or elated) stage to a depressive stage in less than 3 hours.. that is one hell of a crash I'll tell you.. and I went down. I texted Cami and told her I wasn't going to make it to institute( and I hope she's not pissed at me.. tho she should be prolly) and then I texted Andy and told him kinda what had happened... well mostly that I wasn't going to be able to go out that night and prolly for a while afterword. and then I was just sitting in my room feeling like shit and a complete ass and a burden and sorry for myself mostly and He called and just basically said he was worried about me and was just checking up on me and i was crying and trying to not cry in front of him (cuz I hate crying in front of anyone) and whatev and I guess he could sense that I didn't want to or wasn't able to talk about it right then so he just started rambling about his day trying to get me to laugh or smile or take my mind off it or something and then I was starting to feel a little better and then my dad came home and started yell to try and find me so I totally hung up on him and went right back to feeling like shit.. again. and my dad opened my door to my room and said "I know this whole situation is hard on you and I'm not going to make it harder" and handed me back my keys and walked away. I'm now in a state of shock and disbelief and relief and a few other emotions that don't have names so I just stood there and then I picked up my phone and called Andy and he answered on like the first ring and said "what happened are you OK?" in a really concerned manner and I just kinda went " i dunno.. my dad gave me back my keys" and kinda told him what happened in a very vague overview and then I kinda went silent and then he kinda went oh.. and started in on his day and stuff again (again trying to get my mind off of it) and just kept talking to me for at least a half hour if not more(he hates talking on the phone if I didn't mention that.. HATES IT) and then my dad came and found me again and said "will you come to dinner with us?" and I nodded and he said "is that Andy?" and I nodded again(I'm on the phone and really close to tears.. I wasn't being an ass) and he said "well see if he would like to come with us" and so I invited him and despite the fact he had this root canal today and he was exhausted from work he came down and me and him followed my family and Ellie's friend that came with us down to dinner and Andy sat there and dealt with all the weird stuff Ellie and her friend were doing and my dad's attempt at making conversation (with which I was pleasantly surprised) and then as we were driving to the megaplex (he said you wanna go see a movie or something? I think you could use some time away from everything tonight. and I check with my family then we went) he just looked at me and said "I want you to really listen to the words of this song" then he played the last night by skillet(look it up it's a good song and they are a christian rock band so nothing should offend) and by the end I was almost crying(hell i was crying.. but silently) and he just kinda looked at me and then we went to the movie and I pretty much just clinged(clanged? I dunno how to put that in this tense..) to him the whole time and I was super fidgety and stuff and he just let me and then we got back to my house and we just stood outside talking then he kissed me and said something like "You have to be careful OK? I'm here anytime you need me.. it'll only take me 10 minutes to get there" and kinda smiled and I said "thank you. the same" or something lame like that cuz I was totally crying again and yeah that's how this story ends.. but yeah the end

No comments: