ESPN NFL Team

Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm so ready for the Broncos game

Haha I'm siing here wasting time til the broncos game starts and avoiding doing homework even tho Andy claims I should be doing it.. I only have a test tomorrow .. I can cram all night.. lol so I'll tell you all about my pregame ritutals so people can laugh at them. cuz they are pretty crazy.

So I went to all three church meetings yesterday because the two times I've skipped...erm...um..missed church they've lost. I'm not all about them losing to a team I really really hate (the patriots) I also wore my Brandon Marshell jersey and my broncos ball cap and of course my broncos lanyard all day, I had my full broncos gear on but then Andy invited me over to his house to watch the game so I took off the crazier of the things but I will now list what I wear in most cases.
  1. I have a pair of sunglasses that I accidently popped the lens out of so I popped the other lens out and covered them in blue and orange duct tape and wear those
  2. I have a broncos wallet I made out of duct tape with a chain I made out of orange and blue duct tape I usually wear and carry on sundays and mondays
  3. I have a orange and blue duct tape belt I made out of duct tape I usually wear
  4. A blue headband with the word broncos in orange around the edge(made from duct tape)
  5. these arm cover things that cover me from the wrist to about the middle of my forearm one blue and one orange(you guessed it made out of duct tape)
  6. these things I slip over my shoes (again made of duct tape) that kinda look like tops of a hi top chuck (one is blue with orange laces and the other is orange with blue laces)
  7. and finally a duct tape cape I made for my dog

so yeah broncos ames around my house are a little crazy... well at least I am.. now I guess I'll go study for my test... maybe

No comments: