ESPN NFL Team

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The best and worst Saturday... like Ever ;)

So I posted this blog on my myspace but forgot to set it to private so Andy got ahold of it... so I figured for the rest of the world that doesn't have myspace I'd repost it here... it's just epic enough to merit two blogs ;) lol But I'll prolly edit it and make it easier to understand... so here goes:

Hahaha so I totally don't even know if I'll leave this one public or not but I totally got to get it out....HE FINALLY KISSED ME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*does happy dance* ok haha I feel better.. as horribly cheesy as it was it was perfect....kinda..... lol we need practice... but I'm sure that won't be much of a problem to convince him of ;)
K so here's what happened:
Me Andy and his Cousin Mabe(aka Cody) went to Quarantine last night and for any of you that don't know i don't handle scary movies. at all. It's slightly better when I'm with him but I still was nearly on his lap at the end (and I'm sure his shoulder was numb from my death grip on it.) Then we went to burger king and we were talking and me and Mabe are freaking out at like every little sound coming from the kitchen and all the cops going by and Andy is laughing at the fact that I'm still shaking from the movie. So we finally leave there around like 1030 and Andy and Mabe drive me back to my car (we met at the mall) and Mabe steps outside "for a smoke" and me and Andy sit in the car talking for like 20 minutes until Mabe gets too cold and knocks on the window so we let him back in cuz it's snowing and really cold and this kid has no body fat whatsoever ;) anywho so the three of us start talking for a minute then I say "ok, I'd really better get going" so me and Andy get out of the car and go over by my car and start talking about Mabe and my horrible day and just stuff in general then we hug and I said something like "I think I need to lose my bet to David tonight(I bet one of my Friends that Andy would take all the hints I've been giving him before I got sick of it and kissed him) " and Andy goes "why? why is this such a necessity?" and I said "I'll tell you when you're older"(He hates when I use that cuz he's 24 and I'm 19) and he goes "ugh" and then we're both staring at each other and I go "this isn't happening one of us needs to grow some guts" and he goes "I can see it in your eyes... you want to " and I said " I know... but I can't read yours" and he said "That's a good thing" then he totally initiated it! I was so proud of him!!! And then we pull away and talk a little bit more then we leave and me and him are texting for a little while and I said "well that helps with the scared" and he said "yeah I would think so" and I said "told you my wow shirt was lucky" and he said " I didn't even notice you had it on" and I said "that's cuz I was very cold so I kept my jacket zipped all night" and he said "I did notice that.. but funny you didn't look cold ;)" AHHH!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! it confirmed a lot of things I've been wondering about and shit.... and now I'm just rambling and need to get to church... haha so peace out

so yeah.. that's basically what happened... lol that blog was written the day after It happened and yeah.. I decided except for the typos to leave it alone cuz... I'm pretty lazy haha short answer.

No comments: