ESPN NFL Team

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a story of epic stupidity

So last night I went home after institute and I was really thirsty so I got into the fridge and found some apple juice...which is weird cuz I'm usually the only one who buys that.. and I haven't bought in for about 3 weeks.. but I think whatev and I drink almost a pint of it in one go and then take the whole thing back to the computer so I could continue drinking it. Then I went to bed and crashed which usually means one of three things : 1) I'm really tired/ on the tail end of a manic stage. 2) I'm getting sick. or 3) I'm drunk. Apparently this was the latter of the three cuz I woke up this morning with a massive hangover! WTF?! If I had done it intentionally or something I would feel like I deserved this.. but no I just drank some juice and I'm now paying for it! teach me to try and be healthy! that does it! nothing but Mountain Dew for me anymore!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Dang that stupid apple juice!