ESPN NFL Team

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

school.. ugh

As much as I proclaim to hate school this blog may end up being a board to keep everyone updated on how awesome or craptabulious I'm doing (yes craptabulious..it's a big smarticle college word that I've learned... so is smarticle) so the first of many blogs on this subject.
I'm nearly done with my computer lit class. It only took me like 2 weeks, which is awesome considering I'm a techtard (there's another college word..techtarded) and I did most all of it without my nerd of a boyfriends help... most all of it...he did pretty much define every word having to do with computers ever! (thanks babe ;) I dunno if you'll read this or admit to reading it but somehow I think if you find out about it you'll follow it pretty religiously... or Lucy will for you) But I did all the projects myself with no outside help! This is a big accomplishment for me. I also just got my 2nd business English test back-94% woot! On the first one I got and 84%! Double woot! If I can keep this up and my average at the end is 80% or above on all my "A" test scores (they do three tests an "a" "b" and "c" if you pass the "a" with above 80% you don't have to take "b" or "c" if you don't pass "a" you have to take "b" and pass with 80% or you have to take "c". Make sense?) I don't have to take the comprehensive final-which I would like to avoid at all costs! so I'm on track for that right now WOOT!

No comments: