ESPN NFL Team

Monday, October 13, 2008

The first of many random ramblings

Haha so today sitting in class bored as can be and whilst reading Annies blog I decided I should give this here blogging a try.. I do it on myspace but a lot of those are just angry strings of curse words juxtaposed together so I decided I'd try for a nicer one out here where ya'll can read it if you so choose.. lol I'll try not to curse too much but I make no promises.. although I will preface anything too curse filled with a pg13 in the title... if I remember. so yeah.. that's pretty much the preface to anything you read on here...if anyone other than me reads it... yeah.. that's all...

2 comments:

Annie said...

Myndi! I'm so glad you're blogging! I think it looks great. I think it might even be interesting! ;) Keep posting :)

Myndi said...

Thanks Annie! I freakin Love you! I'll see you Saturday so you can meet Andy ;)