ESPN NFL Team

Saturday, October 18, 2008

insomnia

so I couldn't sleep last night and I ended up getting out of bed at like 230 and staying on the computer until like 8 doing homework and playing games... I think that may have to be my new computer time. no one was bugging me to get off sos they could get on myspace for 4 and a half hours and beg people to be her friend cuz she's chasing a freaking pipe dream but thinks that her future is in acting (sorry it pisses me off a lot both that my parents allow it and that she won't consider anything else.. she's going to end up like me working her way thru college a few years after she graduates cuz she wasn'r smart enough to work for scholarships while she was in high school.. and where I can push myself thru and make myself work full time and go to school and get everything done she cannot.. so she'll never go I'm so anti acting right now it's not even funny. I hate what it's turned her into and what it's done to her between the attitute change and the eating disorders and the slutty clothes and the $500 every coupla months for fucking pictures I'm about three seconds from beating both her and my parents. it was fun now it's time to come back to the real world grr sorry random off topic rant ) and people bugging me to put my clothes away and help pull the boat out of the truck and asking what I'm doing every three seconds and if I need help(you can't help me with typing sorry it's kinda a one person thing so leave me the hell alone) and all the various other annoyances and distractions that happen when everyone is awake. yeah that's it...

2 comments:

Darcy Vanderdoes said...

Might I remind you of yourself at that age, where if your parents had tried to put a reign on you you would have rebelled and done what you wanted anyway. :) It's hard to see those you love doing that sort of thing, but Ellie will have to learn her lesson, might I remind you as you did yours. :) It's okay, everything'll work out!

Myndi said...

haha it's true.. how dare you be all wise on my blog? lol jk... I love how blunt you are Darcy