ESPN NFL Team

Monday, October 27, 2008

To Borrow a phrase from my good friend Charla... The Church is true!

haha yeah gettin religious again. The Apocalypse is nigh! ;) lol

so today I came home from school and I saw on the top of the TV where any mail that is for not the person that got the mail is(if that makes sense.. so like if I get the mail.. any letters not for me I put there for the rest of the family to go thru and find their mail.. or if my mom gets it she does the same etc) this letter for me from IAP(my ex employer if any of you don't know) and I was kinda like "what?" cuz I haven't worked there since like Sept 30th when they pretty much paid all of us out completely.. or so I thought.. so i opened it and there was a check for the end of my benefit allowance that they used to pay us.. $266.69! I was like wow! that's just enough to pay my car payment and tuition for the month of November! which is awesome! I still woulda been OK had this not come but it woulda been really close(cuz I don't start at teleperformence til Nov 17th and therefore I won't start getting paid from there til like the 2nd week in Dec.. in theory) so this was really nice.. and dare I say.. a miracle... now I'll be just fine on funds until I start working again.. which is really nice... everything is starting to come back together after all this shit.. going thru all this with losing my job and unemployment not paying me and all that it's totally been worth it thus far because of all the things I've learned about myself and all the great testimony building experiences it's given me... and yeah.. that's about it... it prolly doesn't make sense to anyone else who reads it.. but it does to me and that's all that matters ;) lol jk.. kinda

No comments: