ESPN NFL Team

Friday, November 28, 2008

black friday.. oh the insanity!

Today was black Friday. Aka The craziest day like EVA! I was on my way home from Andy's last night at about 130 in the morning and I drove by Sam's club-where they had $350 dollar laptops and $425 wii systems with like 3 controllers 3 nunchucks, 3 games and the wii system and there were people lining up and COPS already! Insane. I got up around 1130 and went and picked up my little sister and her friend who were brave enough to venture out in the earlyish hours of the morning and I could not find a place to park. Could not! I had to drive around and Call Ellie to have her come find me! Then we went to target cuz we got my parents a fire pit for Christmas and there were still like 85 thousand people there and the shelves were like barren! they had this display of like $3 movies! There was like one movie and the display had been ripped down! I didn't even dare go to walmarts! NUTS!

Haha but while I was waiting for my sister and her friend to pay for wrapping paper I ran into Andy's Cousin Audry, His Aunt Linda, His Aunt Kathy, and his cousin Shaylynn so that was kinda fun. I seem to attract Barnett's or something Cuz a little while later I ran into his brother, sister in law, and their two kids... haha ;) it was funny

Also just to brag: aside from the making of a few things and the shopping for my sister cuz she was with me all day, I am done with Christmas shopping! yes! I'll still prolly go, but I don't have to! Everyone who is getting a gift from me this year is taken care of. Thank you Thank you

that's pretty much it

No comments: