ESPN NFL Team

Sunday, November 16, 2008

and grows..

Again, No speaking to Andy about the contents of this blog and all that other stuff...Yeah I'll talk to him about it if needs be.. and not before.. I don't want him finding out the extent of my hatred via third party. yeah OK remember mental contract.



I'm still not all about the stupid damn game. Kinda in hate with it-it's the opposite of in love. I mean yes I'm glad that he enjoys it and is having fun and whatever. And he did emerge from his cave to go to church with his family today and have dinner with his family and I even got like 4 texts,(one of which is saved in my box for future use. it states that I can get him out of his cave anytime I ask...you bet I'm going to use that one... more than once...lol) but yeah.. he's once again lost in his virtual world of magic and flying lions and robots and rock creatures and the like..grr.. the good news is I told him At eh very latest Tuesday I'm extracing him from the cave to go out in the sun as much as it may burn... and he didn't object... I don't think.. so Tuesday I'll see him.. hopefully... and for sure Friday when we go see twilight! which comes out on Friday! YAY!!!!!

But I'm still not sure how to take this whole getting thrown over for a game. I mean I told Darcy last night I think I could go over there and do a fan dance with a lettuce leaf and there would be no reaction. I've been quite tempted to test this theory..in a lees extreme manner that is.. or just show up at his house and hear all the embarrassing stories his mom has to offer...I'm sure she'd be more than willing to oblige.. they love me because I love their son and put up with all this gaming crap. I'm also not sure I should care. I mean I totally had a life before I met him. I should be able to entertain myself. And yet... it's way dumb.. I know....grrr... stupid hormones

on a totally unrelated topic the broncos won! the key to their winning seems to be me going to church and not watching the games.... I will support my team by not supporting them!!!

and on another completely unrelated note I start work tomorrow... yeah.. so if you have a problem with your at&t service and call to yell at someone.. don't yell at me.. I need to not get fired.. yeah

the end

2 comments:

Annie said...

I think that lettuce leaf dance sounds like a great idea! Good luck at work :)

Myndi said...

can you name what that is from? cuz I know I stole it from somewhere but I can't remeber where.. I think futurama...