ESPN NFL Team

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ellie's adventures in Teenage parenting-for school

So as previously mentioned My sister Ellie has to take A baby Simulator for her Adult roles class. I did it two years ago. It sucked... a lot. haha but here is the chronology of Ellie yesterday:














The first one is right after she got home. There is her and LaNessa-that's what she named it- and my dog Hunter on her bed. She's all excited cuz it sounds like a fun assignment when you first get it.
The second pic is one I got just as I was going to bed. it's about 130 in the morning and baby LaNessa has been crying for about 45 minutes. Ellie has no idea what is wrong cuz it won't 'eat' and she's changed it's diaper and tried to 'burp' it... I told her it was prolly on colicky mood and would do that all night. (which it did)
The third one is her this morning about 7 when we were both getting ready for school. She has slept like 3 hours total and was trying to get ready and I heard LaNessa start crying...and keep crying for about a minute so I walked in and found Ellie sitting there like that... it was funny. I'm sure funnier to anyone who has actual children. But having had to do the assignment twice two years ago I find it pretty hilarious too. And she still has one more day.. we'll see how tonight goes tee hee

No comments: