ESPN NFL Team

Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas tag

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.

Thanks for tagging me tara!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper in multiple levels so that when you get done unwrapping the gift it took you 20 minutes and although you started with a huge looking gift you end up with a stick of gum or something ;)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial! And pre-lit!!!! Then Pine Scented Glade Plug-In for effect!-agreed
3. When do you put up the tree? MY mom usually makes us put it up the Day after thanksgiving..
4. When do you take the tree down? sometime around mid January
5. Do you like eggnog? Not at ALL!!!! unless it contains alcohol... jk
6. Favorite gift received as a child? um... I dunno.. the fish they gave me?
7. Do you have a nativity scene?we used to.. then most of the pieces got lost.. we sometimes put up the Shepard and oxen and empty barn and I think Mary
8. Hardest person to buy for? my mom or grandmothers
9. Easiest person to buy for? Ellie and Andy(this year) and my cousins
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I have totally slacked the last couple years but every time I have done Christmas Cards it was by mail!-agreed
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? um.. when I was 9 my dad gave me connibears-traps... that he wanted.. yeah.. for real
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? That is such a hard question! There are soooooo many! Elf, , Muppet Christmas Carol, The Grinch (both versions),and the classic Christmas story there is no way I can make that decision!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Well about august.. cuz I worked at Wendy's for three years.. when you make $6.70 an hour pulling $200 bucks out of it isn't easy but pulling $10 or so every other week is doable
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yup
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? um... uhnuh.. I'm a fat kid.. I like all kindsa food

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree ? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love Christmas music! I am the kind of person that could listen to it all year round! So as for having a favorite I don't think I could pick just one! I do have favorite versions of each song though!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?it's a star but I think it may be time to get something new
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? family given gifts on Christmas eve-we have a party with my dad's side of the family there are like 9 of us now I guess- then the Santa gifts Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? how walmarts and the mall and all those places put out Christmas stuff in freakin august!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? most of mine are ones that my aunt sent us each year growing up.. so all mine reflect my stuff.. like dew and soccer and horses and dogs and stuff
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I wish we'd have turkey but we always have icky ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?I'll end up with clothes and stuff for when I move out..pans pots etc...but I'd like a car stereo or computer or new DVD/VCR player
26. Who are you going to tag for this Christmas questionnaire?? uhnuh... only Lucy Tara and Annie read this oh and Darcy... as far as I know.. so lets go with that

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love that you really accepted my tag! Yay!