ESPN NFL Team

Sunday, November 9, 2008

more venting (much profaning)

ok so I'm going to just generally vent until family guy comes on.. if I even get to watch that.. so I've got about an hour



FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!! MY DAD IS SUCH A FUCKING BABY!!!!!!!!! My mom likes to watch shows like American Idol, and the amazing race and survivor stuff like that.. she loves it.. he sits around and pitches a bitch fit that a 2 year old would be envious of until it's useless to even try... then turns it to the same damn episode of law and order or ER or some boring ass fishing show or something that no one else even likes then fall asleep then we'll try and change it and he'll wake up and flip out!!!!!!!! FUCKING DEAL WITH IT YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! IT'S CALLED SHARING!!!! KINDERGARTENERS CAN DO IT!!!!! Good hell! everything is not about you! and the fact that you act like it is only proves that me and ellie and anyone else over the age of 5 is more mature than you are.. so you have no fucking business telling me how to behave or punishing me for anything! he can't even keep his damn family in prder.. I resent him most the time, my sister out and out hates him, and my mom spends more time trying to fix everything he does wrong to try and keep it from blowing up than anything else... good hell I will never NEVER do that.... my (future) husband will never get away with anything like that.. even once... fuck that...

and anothing thing.. I get texts all the damn time.. STOP FUCKING FREAKING OUT EVERYTIME MY PHONE VIBRATES!!!!!!!! IT'S A TEXT!!!!!!!! LIKE THE LAST 15 FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good hell! everytime I'm on the computer or watching tv in the living room and he's near and I get a text the conversation goes like this:


My phone: vrrt vrrt vrrt(it vibrates three times for a text)

My Dad: *sits up grabs his phone* what the fuck was that?

Me: it's my phone

D:who the hell would be calling you? and aren't you going to answer it?

M: it's a text.. and I'll get around to answering it in a minute

D: who are you texting?

M:(usual answers are) Darcy and Andy

D: well whats the point in texting just call and talk to them?

M: no I'll just do this thanks

D: don't get uppity with me *mutters something and lays back down on the couch*

M:*mutters* fuck off you idiot... *responds to text*



then two minutes later the whole damn thing starts all over again when I get another text!!!!!!!!!! MORON!!!!!!!!! I realize that when you were growing up there weren't such things as computers and cell phones and texting and stuff and you got along just fine.. but the world was a different place.. you can't not have a computer and the internet anymore.. you just can't and the sooner you realize that the better off we'll all be.. but go ahead sit in your stupid little fucking cave of outdated logic and be hateful and stupid and ignorant... I don't fucking care anymore! but don't you dare try and get me to help you with anything technoloically.. every.. I've shown you 15 fucking times... learn it or don't.. I don't fucking care... I can make these things work so...

BAH!!!!!!!!

No comments: