ESPN NFL Team

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day one

haha I'm sure you are all DYING to know how my first day as a telemarketer/customer service rep went.. lol you're not? I'm telling you anyway

It sounds like everything will be really technical. there are like 30 different programs you have to use simulatiously. But we didn't really get into anything too technical.. mostly just how we can't talk about info we receive from work and stuff.. yeah.. plus I don't get on phones til like the end of December.. so around then if any of you are having problems with your at&t cell service you should not call and yell.. it could be me on the other end.. and I'd really like to get promoted cuz it sounds like the 100 of us that make up the first classes are going to be eligible for the leads and managers and stuff... that would be nice... lol yeah.. lots of PowerPoint's and stuff.

The facility is really nice. There is like a caf where they sell everything from cereal to hot dogs and hamburgers to lighters.. it's really nice. there are 2 video game consoles so you can bring like your x box game and play and they have an on site gym and a "relaxation room" with like a huge beanbag chair and stuff.. it's pretty nice... yeah.. that's about all I know... they did manage to misspell my name on my badge while I spelled it to them.. not even the hard first name.. they misspelled Greenwell... the easy one... my badge now reads Myndi Greenweel.. I need to go get that fixed.. If I can manage to not get fired it'll be a miracle!

Speaking of miracles!)(remember: mental contract....) I GOT ANDY TO AGREE TO LEAVE HIS CAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I had to do is beg and plead and beg some more... ;) lol no it wasn't that bad... I just asked when I could extract him from his cave(again.. haha hint hint ;) boys and their lack of getting subtle hints) and he said how bout tomorrow... Buhwhat? I was standing in the caff with Mabe-his cousin or Cody-going.. wow.. and Mabe just laughed and then went outside while I ate my delicious burger.(oh yeah.. I work with Andy's cousin Mabe/Cody and his sister in law's sister-technically his sister in law to I guess.. and a few people I went to high school with it'll be nice) yeah.. the end.

No comments: