ESPN NFL Team

Friday, November 14, 2008

Lessons learned the hard way(with hilarious results)

Never Never NEVER go food shopping whilst hungry. I just learned this lesson. I've forgotten to eat anything substantial since lunch/dinner yesterday so about 6 pm I realized I was STARVING!!!!! and I had finished off the last of my heavenly bread earlier I went on a food hunt of epic proportions only to find there was really not a whole lot-we usually do our food shopping on Saturdays so yeah nothing- and I ate most of my stash. so I went to Harmon's to get food. Bad idea. I ended up coming home with the following:
  • 12 frozen pizzas
  • 4 stuffed chicken breasts(they are stuffed with broccoli and cheese or ham and cheese)
  • 2 bags of chips
  • 2 bags of frozen fries
  • 2 packages of hot dogs
  • a box of brownie mix
  • 3 boxes of tuna helper(and no tuna.. I thought we had some in the house.. guess not)
  • 3 loaves of heavenly french bread
  • a bag of rice
  • a bag of lettuce
  • 2 bottles of naked juice..(it this stuff that's like half juice and half smoothie.. it's really good)
  • some microwavable egg rolls
  • and 6 cans of chili-for chili cheese fries, dogs, and french bread sandwiches

so as you can see coupled with all the 12 packs of dew cherry coke pomegranate 7up and sierra mist and rice crispy treats and kudos bars in my room I'm totally set on food for the next Millena.. I mean who buys 12 cheese pizzas? even if they were 10 for $10...

On another topic but under the same category(of lessons learned the hard way): If you drink 11 cans of dew-or prolly any soda.. or beverage for that matter- in under an hour. Just know.. it'll take about three times that long to get it all out of your system... and I wouldn't be going to far from a bathroom for the whole time. Also I wouldn't drink that many dews at 1130 at night... you won't get to sleep til about 5 then your alarm will go off at 7 for school... not fun.. lol yeah that's it

2 comments:

Annie said...

Eee! You should absolutely never do that when you are pregnant. NEVER!

Myndi said...

haha good to know.. I'll keep that in mind