ESPN NFL Team

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ellieism(I stole you suffix Annie)

So My sister Ellie has one of the robot babies for school this week. You know those babies that weigh like ten pounds and cry and have to be fed and change and all that fun stuff? yeah. I had one two years ago... It was kinda awful. Anyway yesterday was her first night with it(they only have to have it two school nights. I had mine over a weekend.. then it died-not my fault! they give you a car seat thingy made for a doll and a ten pound life size baby simulator.. it doesn't work and Cory fell out like 3 feet and died..a real baby wouldn't die-so I had to take it over another weekend) anywho she had carried it all around the mall all day and it was being especially fussy and crying and making that eh eh eh noise every child makes that kinda sounds like it's going to cry and you have to just hold the robot or it'll out and out scream and whatev and so I picked her and her friend up and took her home and I was watching LaNessa-that's what she named hers-while Ellie was getting ready for bed and after I 'fed' it and 'burped' it made this heavy breathing sound that tells the "parent' the baby is asleep... for now and I said "Hey Ellie. She's asleep" And Ellie got this crazy look in her eyes and whispered"Put her in her car seat!(which is where they sleep and which happened to be on her bed) I'm going to sleep! I've got this mother thing down" and she grabbed her blanket and laid down on the floor! The best part was later around 230 am as I was going to bed This is really how I found her The baby is up on the bed and Ellie is sleeping in the front on the floor

No comments: