ESPN NFL Team

Thursday, November 20, 2008

cop convention at my school...Tara!

so today I went to school and I was sitting in the parking lot thinking of all the reasons I shoulda set my alarm 10 minutes later so I woulda been right on time for school instead of ten minutes early and I see one cop drive by and pull into the school parking lot.. huh. I think... that's kinda weird but whatevs... then another cop pulled in.. then like 4 or 5. the whole time I'm sitting in my car debating how suspicious it will seem if I just drive off(for anyone who doesn't know.. cops seem to like to stop me.. possible cuz well over half the cops in the south Ogden/Roy/riverdale/terrace area know me by name... also I just look like trouble? I dunno) and how much more school I can afford to miss... I finally make up my mind to go in and I go in and can the smart ass talk that usually accompanies me to my classes and just go in and start doing school stuff... well about an hour before my class is set to get out I find out there was a cop convention at my school! there were around 84 cops 2 doors down from me all morning.

needless to say I got out of school and went driving around at triple digits for a few hours cuz I knew where all the cops in the city were ;)

random story I know.. deal

No comments: