ESPN NFL Team

Monday, November 3, 2008

Applied tech colleges..grr

So what is with Applied Tech Schools and screwing over students? I was going to the DATC (Davis applied tech college) for sign language this time last year and they screwed me and forced me to drop out and lose those 21 credits or whatev I had earned. so I did.. now I go to the OWATC(Ogden-Weber applied tech college) and I was doing amazingly. Because it's a work at your own pace type thing in one month I managed to crank out about 150 credit hours.. in a month.. that's AMAZING!!!!!! And then they pull this crap. they take away the two teachers that actually know what they are talking about and their subjects and stick us with one guy who only knows keyboarding the the very basic computer lit stuff.. very basic.. he also treats us like crap.. no respect.. walks around with a giant stick up his @$$ and when you ask him for help he'll answer in a very ambiguously vague way... GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! He's a pompous ass and I hate him.. but I refuse to lose those credits... REFUSE. so I'll deal with it.. for now but when I get put in jail for assault and battery.. someone come visit me k?

No comments: