ESPN NFL Team

Saturday, November 15, 2008

my hatred of blizzard grows...

So as anyone dating a nerd(me) or a gamer/nerd themselves (Lucy :P ) knows the new expansion pack of wow just came out:wrath of the lynch king(wotlk). I am not so thrilled.. and I'm blogging about it.. and anyone who reads this is forbidden from speaking to Andy about the contents of this or any other post containing my hatred of blizzard, or directing him to it.. or innuendoing around it.. or anything of the like By reading this you have now entered into a mental contract.

So I pretty much hate blizzard right now. I have a feeling that it's going to be even harder than it was before to get him out of his cave. Also this weekend sucks... I haven't spoken to or even heard from him since Wednesday night when he was waiting for the stupid game to come out. I'm not all about it. I never have been. I go and watch him sometimes. but that's strictly to spend time with him. And I do enjoy listening to all the people on vent. they make me laugh. but as for the actual game? HATE IT!!!!!!!!! Some of my frustrations concerns and worries were vented in a previous blog(the boys wow and a mission...maybe one) but really I kinda just hate blizzard. And whoever got him started into it. usually. Again, he's a big boy and I wouldn't tell him not to play or do anything (unless it got too bad.. like those people on Dr Phil. or some of the more harmful things of the world. the whole word of wisdom thing? yeah.. we've discussed it. he knows what will happen if that becomes a problem again.. as do I. It goes both ways) but I really really don't like playing second banana to a video game. or having to plan my life around a video game. or anything of the like. I mean yes it's great that you enjoy it and that you're good at it and yes I did ignore the whole world when breaking dawn and the 7Th harry potter came out.. but only for like 12 to 20 hours. not for days and weeks on end. I'm sure there's some psychological reason behind it cuz he's really shy and whatev but.. yeah.. I'm just bored and really hating this game and really missing Andy right now... that's pretty much it.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Bummer, babe. I feel for ya. Miss you!

Myndi said...

thanks annie! I miss you too!