ESPN NFL Team

Thursday, November 20, 2008

these are getting shorter cuz so is my free time... :P(mild cursing)

Yeah so this is one cuz I'm totally bored and frusterated with trying to find Twilight tickets... I had no idea it would be sold out.. everywhere... for like THE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!! WTF?! I was worried about you know car payments and schooling stuff and unemployment(which is a joke...but we'll get to that later) ... where are my priorities? But the good news is I found some at the mall.. so all is good.. ish

Unemployment on the other hand is a complete joke. Can anyone tell me why my going to school to be of some use to society so I don't have to draw unemployment could possibly inhibit them from giving me a little back from what I've put into for four damn years!!! I am being productive and honest and I get screw where if I had lied I'd be OK and if I had just sat at my house doing nothing instead of getting into school they would pay me to sit around home eating bon bons but god forbid I go out and be productive... News flash.. there are 24 hours in a day.. I was in school 6 and I need about 8 to sleep.. that's 14 hours... leaving 10 for work.. plenty of time to accept full time work.. grr.. I have a phone hearing on Monday with an unemployment judge to determine if they give me the $2700 for the 9 weeks I've been unemployed-like they said they will in a letter they sent me a damn MONTH ago!- or if I get held in phone court contempt. Cuz if they say I don't get... My amazing German temper will show up... I'm sure. And remember what happened last time someone pissed a German off? Yeah.. actually I'll prolly just tell the judge that unemployment is an f***ing joke and that he's a moron if he can't see how I am way more deserving than most the other people I know who are on it... and a lot more... so if I get held in phone court contempt I'm going to need ya'll to come visit me in phone jail...

yeah k I need some sleep before work... adios

No comments: