ESPN NFL Team

Friday, November 7, 2008

I stole this from Megan..

haha I'm bored and this was on my friends Megans blog so I stole it cuz she said to in her blog ;)

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Big Rock Ice cream store thingy
2. Wendy's/taco time(I had them at the same time).. ugh
3.IAP IRS files.. the best job I've had so far strictly cuz I was making almost $15 an hour
4. soon to be a customer service rep for at&t thru teleperformence.. ugh

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1. sweeney todd
2. rent
3. hairspray
4. get smart(anyone that knows me knows I have over 400 dvds.. there are a lot I watch over and over.. these are just the last 4)


Four Places I've Been
1. lived in ogden UT my whole life
2. san diego CA(LOVE IT)
3. Ancorage/homer/soldotena Alaska(LOVED IT)
4. Seattle Wa

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. I think my very favorite is a really good burger.
2. fries!!!!!
3. DEW!!! that counts as a food.. I drink anywhere from 12 oz to 300 oz a day(yes I have a problem)
4. brownies

Four Places I Want to Visit
1. Australia.. I'm kinda uber jealous my friend Angi got her mission call there... someday I will go
2. Europe
3. all 50 states
4. Andy has intrigued me.. I wanna go to his mission in Argentina..

Four Things I Am Looking Forward to This Coming Year
1. my 21st birthday(yes I realize my 20th bday was wednesday..)
2. Moving out (I will be out by this time next year.. whether it be by marriage, mission, or just moving out I will be gone)
3. Time with Andy
4. uhnuh... stuff?

The end. Enjoy. Steal it if you want to. Haha

No comments: