ESPN NFL Team

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving...and my crazy family

So I finally got Andy to come to family stuff.. I'm easing him into my family (unlike he did me but that's another story ;) jk) so anyway I got him to come to my family's thanksgiving and stuff.. It was my dad's side of the family so there was my family of me my mom my dad and my sister- all of which he's met- my grandma greenwell-who he's met- my uncle, one cousin, and my grandma sparkes-which he hasn't met. It was interesting to say the least..

First off within ten minutes of our getting there my dad points at Andy and says "Andy come on"... and Andy does cuz what can you do? THEY THEN GET IN THE CAR AND LEAVE!!!!!!!!!

Let me explain. Andy and I are both night people. Therefore we hang out til like 2 or three in the morning a lot. To my parents, that are both just SO-O trusting of me, this means that he and I are breaking various chastity rules and among other things. (which we are not....in case anyone was wondering) Upon entering my house the first thing I am asked is "what were you doing this late?" and the standard response is "we were just talking" which is true... yeah. I usually have to take a pregnancy test once every other month or so.. you think I'm kidding..now you see a tiny bit of why I was nervous..

Back to the story...where was I? oh yes...ahem.. THEY GET INT HE CAR AND LEAVE!!!!!!!!! It took about .5 seconds for me to FREAK OUT! I have no idea what is going on or if I'll ever see my nerd again.... EVER! They were back in like five minutes but it felt like a long time... like forever and a day then we had dinner where Andy proceeded to rip my sister apart in a hilarious way

then we went to his grandmas house where we talked with his family for like 3 hours.. now I'm watching him play wow on blogging on his laptop so he'll be able to find my blog and read all those posts about him.. and I don't really care because I doubt that he can be near a computer without playing wow.. if it's installed.. so I think I'm safe ;)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Heh heh! That Andy has guts. I like 'im.

Myndi said...

haha I like 'im too.. ;)